TV & Film Has Anyone Watched the show Word of Honor?

SavannahSmiles

му fαтє ιѕ υρ тσ мє, иσт тнє нєανєиѕ
Has anyone watched the Chinese drama show Word of Honor? BECAUSE I HAVE WORDS. I HAVE WORDS FOR THIS SHOW 😭

There are two episodes left why did they do this to me ;-;

Yes! I watch too many Chinese dramas
It's still one of my favorites :)

That was the first thing I did after finishing the series haha

Both at the same time lol
MDZS is longer, so maybe Faraway Wanderers first 🙃

I'm planning to re-read FW soon lol Been a while and I have a surge of interest again because I'm practicing a song from WoH for performance at a cosplay event 😅

Yeah FW is shorter. I never managed to finish reading mdzs unfortunately, time skipping apparently does not bode well for my attention span

Yeah FW is shorter. I never managed to finish reading mdzs unfortunately, time skipping apparently does not bode well for my attention span
There do be a lot of time skips lol At last in The Untamed it was just like 30+ episodes of what happened in the past before they switched back to the present

There do be a lot of time skips lol At last in The Untamed it was just like 30+ episodes of what happened in the past before they switched back to the present
Strangely enough I prefer that because at least everything happened once (as in, one big flashback). The novel iirc changes between present >> past >> present >> past … which is what made my brain goes 😵‍💫

Strangely enough I prefer that because at least everything happened once (as in, one big flashback). The novel iirc changes between present >> past >> present >> past … which is what made my brain goes 😵‍💫
That's fair lol

It’s def a personal preference though bc I’ve also dropped other novels when too many POV changes happen in a narrative (eg: cycling between 4+ people)
Oh yeah I have too, it's gets really over-whelming when that happens, I also tend to drop if the POV switches every chapter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back