Hello Guys and Gals!

Marisathief

A Friendly Thief
I've been looking for a roleplaying site for a while! From the looks of it this is the one for me! ^^ It's pretty nice so far!

So, how'dya do? My name is Marisa. I've roleplayed on forms in my preeteens, but other than that it was always just with close friends. I'm excited to get back into forms again! (Looks lovely 'round here!)

I'm not one for fandoms, or vampires, or high school dramas. I'm more of a medieval or just downright fantasy kind of person. I hope there's still an audience for that here. . .

Well! Nice to meet you all!

Hello there, Marisa. Welcome to RpNation.

If you haven't checked out the Welcome to RpNation greeting page, you should. It has a lot of useful links you may want to check out during your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to check out our Questions & Information forum for a list of rules, BBcode guide, and even the staff list. There's a lot of information there but if you can't find the answer to your question, you can always make your own question thread or ask one of our lovely members. Our staff are always happy to help and I'll also do my best to answer any questions you have.

The Discussion forums are open to chat about things such as general topics, creative topics, and roleplay topics. You can also visit the Shoutbox, an awesome chatroom that is located on your top menu bar. Make sure to come drop by sometime and say hello! Once you have made your 10 posts and have had an account for more than 24 hours, you can access our TeamSpeak server, start new conversations, make status messages, and post messages on other members' profiles. For more information, check out this thread.

Anyway, I hope to hear more of you in the future. Happy roleplaying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back