• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

Max frowned deeply and gave a small nod "Yeah that might be a good idea for sure." She murmured before going up to shower and sighing heavily. They hadn't been very intimate since everything had happened, they'd tried, but then he was too tired or was no longer in the mood. She was starting to worry if it was her now, because he wouldn't even look at her naked most of the time these days.

Noah thanked him quietly and dug into the food giving a heavy sigh "She flatlined this morning..." he murmured keeping his eyes on her the whole time taking a deep breath to calm himself and not cry yet again.

He headed up after an hour and smiled seeing her just finishing up getting into comfies "You wanna go do a maternity shoot on the weekend? Take Rory and make it like a family one?" He asked, "Like me taking the photos." He told her, pulling his hoodie and t-shirt off to lay down, kicking his shoes onto the floor and waited for her to get comfy before scooting in closer.

He frowned and sighed heavily "Noah I don't.... I know how much she'll push to stay here but.... They've been pretty clear that we need to be prepared for the worst." He reminded him. "It's gonna take a miracle for her to survive this." He pointed out

Max nodded quietly and scooted away from him when she got into bed "Yeah that would be nice." She said quietly as she held her body pillow close to her just trying to get some kind of nap in.

Noah shot him a glare and shook his head "Don't fucking talk like that! She's going to make it goddamn it!" He spat at him before taking a deep breath and shutting his eyes "I'm sorry...I just....I'm scared."

He shook his head and sat up. “Nope. Not playing this game right now, what’s wrong?” He asked her frowning. “Don’t tell me nothing cause I know my wife better than that.” He told her

He nodded. “I know. Shit if you werent I’d be more concerned.” He muttered. “Go see your kid Noah, I’ll call if anything happens.” He promised.

Max sighed heavily and rolled over as best she could to face him "Is it me? Is my body disgusting to look at now?" She asked quietly as a few tears fell "You haven't looked at me naked since we found out about my pregnancy....is my body ugly now?"

Noah nodded and stood up making his way to the NICU. He sat beside the incubator as he arrived and gave a small smile as he watched his son "Hey there...I um...I'm your dad." He whispered placing his giant hand on the egg and gulping when he noticed that his son was only slightly longer than his hand.

He frowned and shook his head, sighing heavily. “Oh, oh babe no, no no.” He murmured, reaching over and cupping her cheek. “Hey look at me, you’re as beautiful me today as you were when I met you.” He promised her, leaning down and kissing her forehead. “I don’t…. It’s not you honey. Not at all.” He promised. “It’s….” He sighed and looked away for a moment before turning back to her. “I can’t …. I can’t get it up…. I’ve managed like twice since Paris and I don’t…. I’ve been a little freaked out by it.” He sighed quietly.

His nurse came over to check on him and smiled. “Hi there, you must be Keatons dad.” She said gently. “He’s doing good today, opened his eyes a few times.” She told him. “We’re still running a few tests but they should have answers for you no later than tomorrow on where the problems are.” She told him before starting her checks.

Max frowned deeply and cupped his cheek gently "Have you told the doctors about it?" She asked him gently before moving her pillow to the floor and scooting close to him and tanglimg her legs with his the best she could.

Noah nodded and gave a small sigh "Yes I am, thank you for taking care of him." He said softly as he watched Keaton a bit "Will I need to be here to get those results?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back