• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Perpetual Zen

Pneumonia Sucks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
XPx3736.png
PC CAST, Divine By Mistake. Blackstone Publishing, April 21, 2001.

Last edited:

This is merely to have an idea of where your characters are vacationing. I find these sceneries lovely and so diverse! I find a video speaks a thousand words for inspiration.Be mindful to do research on cultures to portray them properly please. Just to be polite

Last edited:
โœฉ๏ฝก ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’œ๐“…๐“…๐“๐“Ž ๐“‹๐’พ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น. ๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“‚๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‡๐“‹๐‘’. ๐ŸŽ€ ๏ฝกโœฉ

full name here

# role here

# fc here

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Code:
[comment]coded by uxie!
loosely inspired by: [URL="https://www.deviantart.com/rareddeer/art/TEMPLATE-POST-NARRATIVO-N006-by-rareddeer-815887432"][/URL]

fonts used:
[font=Roboto Condensed]all text[/font]

to replace fonts, add/replace them here, and then in the variables below under *fonts used* check uxie's tech support in nine lives for more details ( โ€พฬ โ—ก โ€พฬ )

[/comment][border=transparent;
/*left colour*/
--color-1: #d33939;
/*right colour*/
--color-2: #e2cdb3;

/*fonts used*/
--header: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif;

/*left image*/
--img-1: url('https://64.media.tumblr.com/442d5ea276a184e2655cdfa91dc94488/tumblr_pm958qnIbT1s8o69m_500.jpg');
/*right image*/
--img-2: url('https://64.media.tumblr.com/e64b19253420e3032e2c6ddc76f0e530/tumblr_pm958r1TIm1s8o69m_500.jpg');

height:fit-content; width:100%; max-width:clamp(235px, 55vw, 450px); padding:5px; position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; margin:auto; line-height:0;]
   [comment]----left----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; min-height:250px; flex:1; min-width:200px; padding:5px; box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; align-items:center;]
      [comment]----text----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0;]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin-right:10px; color: var(--color-1); font-size:12px; line-height:100%;][fa]fas fa-chevron-right[/fa][/border]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; font-family: var(--header); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0.7px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold;][comment]

----* * * name here----

[/comment]full name here[/border]
      [/border]

[comment]----image----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; margin:10px 0;][border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; padding-top:95%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:cover; background-position: 50% 50%;][/border][/border]

[comment]----line----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0; background: var(--color-1); flex-shrink:0;][/border]
   [/border]

[comment]----right----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; min-height:250px; flex:1; min-width:200px; padding:5px; box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow: column-reverse nowrap; align-items:center;]
      [comment]----text (don't add too many tags plz)----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-end; flex-shrink:0;]

[comment]----copy this whole thing to add a tag----[/comment]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin:0 0 0 10px; color: var(--color-2); font-size:9px; font-family: var(--header); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; line-height:10px;][comment]

----* * * info here (try to keep these short)----

[/comment]# role here[/border]
[comment]----copy me too!----[/comment]

[comment]----copy this whole thing to add a tag----[/comment]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin:0 0 0 10px; color: var(--color-2); font-size:9px; font-family: var(--header); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; line-height:10px;][comment]

----* * * info here (try to keep these short)----

[/comment]# fc here[/border]
[comment]----copy me too!----[/comment]
      [/border]

[comment]----image----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; margin:10px 0;][border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; padding-top:95%; background: var(--img-2); background-size:cover; background-position: 50% 50%;][/border][/border]

[comment]----line----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0 3px; box-sizing:border-box; background: var(--color-2); flex-shrink:0; display:flex; justify-content:flex-end; align-items:center;]
         [comment]----signature! do not remove----[/comment]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:max-content; padding:0; line-height:100%; opacity:0.23; font-size:9px; color:var(--color-2); -webkit-filter: brightness(0.5) saturate(1.3); pointer-events:none;][font=Open Sans]โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก[/font][/border][/border]
   [/border]

[/border]

Last edited:
y7kRhAT.png

Beginning prompt....your character is boarding a plane on their way to their friends bachelorette party.

The airport, teeming with life, welcomed travelers from around the globe with an air of vibrancy. People of diverse backgrounds and ages bustled to and fro, their faces reflecting anticipation and excitement. My initial impression of the terminal was one of awe at its sleek, modern design and gleaming windows and floors. An array of languages could be heard announcing departure times and gates. Upon checking in, I proceeded to the security checkpoint, where courteous TSA agents carefully scrutinized possessions. The area was spacious, with high ceilings and large windows that afforded ample natural light. During my stroll through the terminal, I was captivated by the many shops and restaurants lining the concourses, each offering a unique and thrilling experience. Upon reaching my gate, I took a moment to admire the airline's sleek and contemporary airplane, adorned with its logo. The spacious and comfortable cabin was illuminated by soft lighting and accompanied by soothing music, with plush seats to complete the ambiance. The welcoming flight attendants ensured that all passengers were at ease. As the plane taxied down the runway and soared into the sky, I gazed out of the window, taking in the breathtaking vista of the city below. The adventure had only just begun, and I was eager to discover where it would lead me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back