• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shiobi Academy

Ben Douglas

Diet Dew, grapes, and my 3DS= My Life
This is a boarding school for kids with special... talents. Whether it be magic, transformation, illusion, etc. The teachers here are equally exceptional. No one but these select kids and adults know about this place. Escape is impossible, and if anyone tries to without having graduated first, shall be severely punished. Teachers have been know to have relationships with students, and are punished, but more and more still do it, hoping not to get caught. The students are punished equally to the teachers. There are no outside connections are allowed, and if attempted, the student or teacher will be punished. There are some dorms that have a male and a female as roommates.

Silas swung one leg lazily staring up at the sky his other leg pulled to his chest. It was a nice day and no clouds could be seen. The sun bathed him in its warmth and he sighed closing his eyes and basked in its warmth from his perch on his windowsill leaning agains the side.

Below him students chatted and laughed walking to a from places. They were annoying. Their voices like the buzzing of bees in his ears.

Blocking out the noise he breathed in the fresh air. He was aware that soon he would have to head to class and wanted to bask in the peace while it lasted. After what seemed like only seconds but was likely minutes the alarm on his watch went off telling him it was time to go.

Sighing he slid off the windowsill and into his room. Grabbing his messenger bag he slid it on and began the walk to class tying his hair up as he went. He wouldn't want to be late for 'weapons 101' after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex: *I head for my first class, Weapons 101, reluctantly* "I can't believe that my step sister is about to teach me," I think, knowing that she wouldn't want anyone to know that she was my step sister.

Emily: *I reach my classroom and set my coffee down on my desk* "Alex better not tell anyone," I whisper to myself.

Iris hugged her backpack to her shoulder, hurriedly glancing around. Her hair whipped around her face as she tried to deal with the multitudes people around her. A few calming breaths and a mumbled pep talk later she started walking to her class again, already earning a few stares from people who heard her talking to herself.

Stuffing her hands in her pockets she ducked her head down and watched as feet passed by. Living alone for so long had not done well for her anxiety level. She observed her feet passing every tile, not even paying attention to where she was going, hoping that by some miracle that she didn't bump into anyone, but not brave enough to actually look up and meet people in the eyes.

Zane calmly walked down the halls carefully making his way to his first class *Weapons 101* with a confident look on his face. Earlier this morning he had successfully stolen his roommate Micha breakfast from right under his nose and then made his escape without a single problem. "todays gonna be a good day " zane said while smiling and patting his belly.

Diana left her desk in the administrative office, heading to the class that she was supposed to teach. She observed the students as she walked down the hall, seeing both familiar and unfamiliar faces. The blonde teacher opened the door to the classroom to find that none of her students had arrived yet, and she decided to sit at her desk and check her emails before the first class of the day.

Micha walked carelessly throughout the halls supposed to be on his way to weapons 101 but what did he care if he was late, it wasn't really like him to be on time or late he always arrived sometime in the middle. As he walked through the crowded halls dodging everyone that came his way and ignoring the giggling and whispers that hit his ears from every group of girls he passed, just before grabbing the door handle to the classroom a thought hit him "Why am I so hungry?"

Then it hit him "That no good..." He cut off his sentence as he squeezed the doorknob bending it out of shape and looking down the hall for his no good roommate "Zane!.." his voice boomed through the halls as he threw the doors open and scanned the room for the little sneak his green eyes glowing menacingly.

Silas waved to the teacher as he walked in. Turning he sat at a random desk in the back. He hoped he wasn't bothered though could care less if he was. Turning to look out the window with his head on his fist he began to slip into a daydream. No one bothered him in it and he was left to do what he liked.

Alex: *I take a seat in the middle of the class, one of the most unseen areas in an entire class*

Emily: *I look up and see Alex and another kid**I look at the door and see all the other kids filing in*

Iris breathed a sigh of relief when the classroom for Weapons 101 was in view and started to make her way towards the door. When entering the class she tried to silently slip past the boy towering in the doorway. 'Please don't hurt me.' She thought while glancing sideways at the boy. After successfully making it into the class Iris made her way to the side of the classroom by a window and sat in a random desk.

Zane entered his class and took a moment to scan his classmates, he noticed a nervous looking girl siting near the windows. He smiled and went to sit in the seat infront of her. When he sat down he turn around and politely introduced himself "hello there im Zane HeartSong, its a pleasure to meet you. Whats your name if i may ask?" Not a second later after he had introduced himself Micha ripped open the door scanning the room and then glaring at zane with his frighting green eyes yelling his name "Zane!"

Iris's head shot up as a voice startled her. She took in the appearance of a boy not much older than her. She opened her mouth to respond when the door opened. "I-Iris. Iris Orias." She stammered. "And I think someone's looking for you."

Micha stared in Zane's direction and vanished instantly only to reappear in between him and ghe girl he might have seen earlier "come on let's have a little talk about breakfast." He said as he placed a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it tight and turning to face the girl behind him "Sorry I need to borrow my idiot for a few minutes."He turned back to Zane and his voice deepend furiously "Walk." He said simply.

Alex: *I turn to see Micha*

Emily: *She looks up at him, and goes back to her work, the class hasn't started, so it wasn't her problem*

Zane smiled nervously "sure thing" (oh man i didnt think he would be this mad) Zane turns to Iris " nice meeting you i hope we can get along" he says giving one last smile not wanting to look scared infront of her. He gets up quickly and give one last look of desperation to the teacher but she only looks at him and then turns around going back to her work. ( alright how am i going to get myself out of this one) he thinks to himself as he give a sigh of defeat and follows Micha out of the classroom

Iris only gives a small nod in return to Zane's smile. Meanwhile, her eyes are fixed on the taller boy. She watched as Zane stood up and walked away. "Don't die." She murmurs, wondering if she was even loud enough to be heard.

Once they were outside Micha simply turned to face him sighing heavily "What am i gonna do with you? " He smiled slightly and punched Zane's left arm, Micha wasn't the type to get angry it was usually an act or a way to get out of class no one had ever done anything to make him mad and he had to admit he hated most people but Zane found a way to get on his good side "So I saw you with the shy girl in there..is that your new girl or just an experiment? " He said teasingly as he nudged his ribs.

Alex: *I turn back to my step sister*

Emily: *I finish my work right as the bell rings for class the start* "Good morning class," I say as I stand and step out in front of my desk and lean against it, "I'm Miss Aplo, your Weapons 101 teacher. I'm not one for introductions, just know this; You may not call me anything but Miss Aplo. Any questions about me?" *A lot of people raise their hand* "None, good," She says, ignoring all of their hands.

"Dang it Micha" Zane said as he begins to laugh." I forget your not the type to get mad. Your just so big and tough looking but im not sure she just happen to catch my attention but its strange not many girls do" Zane starts to pat his belly "by the way that breakfast was delicious my complements to the chef" then Zane playfully sticks his tongue out at Micha "come on lets get back in there , they probably think were killing each other"

"Well best of luck to you, and you owe me breakfast. " he said before wakking bavk into the classroom and taking a seat near the back by a window, he never bothered paying attentionabout in class because he somehow managed to remember whatever he heard.

Emily: *I look over at the two boys when they enter* "Well I guess that thief and actor are back," I say, smiling.

Iris gulped when the teacher made her introduction. 'Everyone in this school is way too intimidating.' She thought. She then noticed the door open and mentally exhaled. 'I guess he's not dead after all.'

Zane smiles and goes back over to his seat in front of Iris and whispers to her "don't worry its pretty hard to kill me" and gives her a playful wink.

Micha smiled and gave a small bow at the teacher's introduction of him and Zane "with more to come my friends. " He smiled and leaned back staring out the window.

Emily: *I roll my eyes* "Anyways, lets get back to the basics," I say and continue ranting about the basics of weaponry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back