• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Video Cooking videos, except not what you think

MagnoliaCottage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So for my final senior project in my media arts class in highschool I decided to make a series of videos about short cooking tutorials!

Except, instead of a cute video similar to what you'd see on Facebook (Tasty being the one I poke fun at the most), I named mine... Mediocre. In my videos I make fun of all the actual cooking videos and make dumb things instead. Here are some of my favorites:

How to Make Toast (0:51)

How to Make Cereal (1:10)

How To Make A Quesadilla (2:31)

Dessert Burrito (2:07)

And one of my most dramatic videos...
Grilled Cheese (3:04)

I have a couple more videos like this on the channel but these are some of my favorites! Thanks for watching LOL

I tip my hat to you, oh great master chef for teaching me the ways of your trade.

In other words, these are so damn awesome, x3. I laughed harder than I should've.

I tip my hat to you, oh great master chef for teaching me the ways of your trade.

In other words, these are so damn awesome, x3. I laughed harder than I should've.

LOL Thank you! I'm glad you like em, a lot of my classmates loved them so I assumed the world wide web would too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back