𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯𝘒𝘳𝘺 𝘡𝘒𝘭𝘦𝘴. [ modern / fandom search ]

daydreamer.

i'm dead. wanna hook up?
BANG BANG, THE SIX, THE SEVEN.
tumblr_p87saslt7C1sfsyp8o5_250.gif

hello! welcome to my thread. my name is mars, i'm eighteen years old, and about to be a senior in high school. (i started school late. sue me.) currently, i'm looking for about maybe three to four more partners to fill my time with! i work around 40 hours a week at two different jobs, so you can expect a roleplay response from me at the least once every three days or so. i am quite the chatterbox ooc though, and i will send you memes, playlists, and pinterest boards about our roleplay/characters. i'm also here to make friends, yeah? so if you don't enjoy constant chit chat, i'm afraid we wouldn't make good partners.

HEY HEY, THE KING, THE LEGEND.

a few bullet points about me and my writing style:
- i can write 3+ paragraphs per response, normally more depending on my partner. but do keep in mind, the longer the post, the longer you'll have to wait for a response.
- third person, past tense. this does not change. i refuse to write anything else.
- i play only oc's. canon characters are just not fun for me to portray, as i feel a sense of creative limitations. i also don't like to double all that much, either. this can change, but you've gotta convince me.
- replies take, at the least, two days. with my work schedule and reply lengths, it truthfully depends on if i have the energy or motivation to write a reply.
- character sheets are normally a must for me.
- i'm incredibly ghost friendly. if a week goes by with no response, i assume we're parting ways. i also tend to disappear with no warning, as well, due to work and other irl commitments.
- writing samples are provided upon request.
- i play mainly male mains, with either a m/f or m/m pairing. again, this may fluctuate.

BANG BANG, THE TRUTH, THE WEAPON.
for fandom roleplays, please be under the assumption that it will be oc x oc set in that universe. if you truly crave oc x canon, please send me a private message so we can discuss.
asterisks mean cravings, bold means role i prefer to play.

fandoms.
STRANGER THINGS ******
PERCY JACKSON ************
THE HUNGER GAMES **

original pairings.
MUSICIAN / MUSICIAN
TATTOO ARTIST / FLOWER SHOP WORKER *******************
MODEL / PHOTOGRAPHER
OBLIVIOUS IDIOT / PINING AND SAD
BALL OF SUNSHINE / STORM CLOUD

original plots. they're vague for the reason that i want my partner and i to develop a plot together, instead of sticking to a plan i view in my head.
- NAIVE MELODY / a breakfast club au. muse a is the jock, muse b is the loner. [ genre : high school , romance , angst ]
- JUST LIKE HEAVEN / muse a is a musician, trying to make it big in los angeles. muse b is a barista at the coffee shop muse a frequently occupies. [ genre : romance , angst , soft ] **********
- WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND / muse a is a mechanic, muse b's car breaks down, and muse a is the first one to show up to help. [ genre : 80's , romance , humor ] *****

please send me a private message if you wish to roleplay together. thank you!

Last edited:
a final goodnight bump. please read through the entire thread before sending me a private message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back