• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

bwars

eternally simping for the galactic empire.
:bishiesparklesl:

greetings, all! welcome to my little corner of art-attacks and disasters.
it's most likely that nothing finished will ever go in here but i thought i'd at-least show off some of my original characters.
(+ some canons from fandoms which i adore!)

90% of these characters are my ocs (some are friends!) and i'm always actively looking for roleplay with them!
if you have any questions, constructive criticism or otherwise, please let me know.
at the moment, i'm not really accepting commissions.
i frequently draw art for my roleplay partners, so if we're writing, you may see your characters here.

Here are some examples of my star-wars pieces. i've only recently started them, so they're all in a state of wip.
i'm currently on a star-wars binge. please let me continue this trend.

Athena & Enzo progress..jpgElizabeth & Tarkin progress..jpgThrawn & Athena sketch..jpg

these are my more recent artworks. below are some of my older, less fandom-orientated pieces.

Buckthorn Profile - Post Vampirism..jpgBuckthorn Profile. Curse of Strahd..jpgVTM- Trams..jpgPossibly Escher. Possibly Ire. With noise..jpg

and that's all my recent works of art! i'm sure there's to be more. i'll update this when i finish or draw up a new idea/sketch.
thanks for dropping by and i hope to see you all in the fourms!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back