Um...Hi?

EternalxCosplay

Hey there people of the nation! its nice to meet you all! all i really have to say is that i'll roleplay anything really! any anime, manga's tv shows! even movies or books! as well as OC's! Now, if you look to me to roleplay something that i have not read or watched, don't fret! i'd be more than willing to give it a shot as long as i get a small idea of the plot and the character personalities! i hope to have fun and roleplay with many! thank you and do chat me up! ~with love, EternalxCosplay <3

[QUOTE="Emperor Shadow IV]Welcome, Eternal! I'm liking the avatar. :3

[/QUOTE]
Oh! Thanks ^-^ i just started watching Sword Art Online... it's really great! i really hope to rp it someday!

EternalxCosplay said:
Oh! Thanks ^-^ i just started watching Sword Art Online... it's really great! i really hope to rp it someday!
I've seen it done here once or twice. If you can't find an RP for it, you should definitely create one. :3 I'd be happy to join.

Also, any questions about the site, don't hesitate to reach out! ^^

thanks! i'd be happy to roleplay with you sometime! 1 on 1 or in a group chat! either way!, although, im not sure if i can create a group roleplay just yet, im still new ^-^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back