"Bonjourno! That's 'hello' in spanish." (Danny Sexbang, Cool Patrol)

unluckymadcat

Hey everyone, I'm unluckymadcat but feel free to call me Cat if you'd rather :)

A little bit about me:
-cat mom (4 furbabies)
-artist
-par-time librarian
-children's storyteller
-college student (to be an Art Teacher for high school & college)
-bookworm (you can find me on the Litsy app under the same screen name, if you like books!)
-video game enthusiast (xbox one, ps4, Steam; same screen name)

Some role playing information:
I'll list what types/genres I'm willing to play and what I'm not so into, so anyone can get a feel for my play style. Heads up, I do swear. Sorry, not sorry.

I am a semi-advanced writer, but I do work on certain days, so I apologize in advance if you feel any rps are moving slower than you'd like. We can work out schedules later, after we get to know each other!

Space Sci-Fi (e.g., Mass Effect type stuff)
Space Sci-Fi/Fantasy (e.g., Treasure Planet type stuff)
Apocalyptic (with or without superhuman powers)
High Fantasy (e.g., elves, dragons, faeries, etc.)
Dungeons and Dragons type adventures
Horror/Psychological Horror (possible gore, trauma)
Mythology-Based (Greek, Egyptian, Norse)
Pirate Adventures
Dragon Age Stuff

Occasionally GxG, but usually fluff.
Mostly BxG (I usually always play female characters)

May add more later.

BxB
Furry/Anthro
Not big on Fandom RPs except maybe SPN

Pirates!!!
Space Exploration / Alien Encounters
Alien Species Hiding on Earth / Human Lost on Alien Planet
Apocalyptic Struggle
Fantasy "Worlds" Other Than Earth that Host Humans as Primary Species

ATTENTION: MAY BE SPOOFY DUE TO WORK, SCHOOL, AND TACKLING COMMISSIONS FOR CLIENTS. APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE; I'M STILL HERE, AND WILL POST WHEN I CAN. PLEASE DON'T THINK I'VE LEFT.

So many cats. That must be fun (no sarcasm intended). I'm sure it's a lot of work though. And working in a library? For a word lover, that sounds terrific though I'm sure being a librarian isn't just reading and recommending books. And art teacher too? Grrr, I wish I had your life. Kidding, I don't think I can handle that many cats as much as I would love to be surrounded by them. That's a lot of interests though sci-fi caught my attention even though I'm always slightly abashed about my lack of knowledge of Mass Effect. Have you any interest in more earth-based sci-fi?

I haven't really any experience with sci-fi literature (Mass Effect is a game in case you weren't aware), but I am willing to try just about anything!

There was the one ebook i read a good while ago--though it was mainly erotica if I'm being honest--that was incredibly cool. It was a sort of desert world, like Egypt or so, and the tech had energy sabers and hover vehicles (t was less tropey than it sounds here haha), as well as a smart clashing of older ideals (Kings and Princes and Royal Concubines). I've yet to find anything similar *sigh*

Try Asimov's Foundation or Herbert's Dune. Both mix feudal and sci-fi. If I had a good idea, I honestly wouldn't mind playing something in or based on the former. The latter I can't speak for since I haven't read it myself yet.

Hope you like them! Also, I do have a sci-fi interest check made already here! Probably not what you're looking for, but just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back