Spellz Academy

Hmmm I am considering making a Flying Teacher Character, would that only include brooms or also flying carpets and beds and suchlike known from stories?

Hygswitch said:
Hmmm I am considering making a Flying Teacher Character, would that only include brooms or also flying carpets and beds and suchlike known from stories?
well everyone will have their on way so whatever you want. Do you want me to reserve that spot for you?

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]I want to reserve a make spot. I'll make the CS sometime today or tomorrow, a bit busy

[/QUOTE]
Do you mean male?

InsaneEntry is working on her bio. She just needs the computer soon as I'm done with it to edit it in. (Irl siblings, oh so much fun.)

I'm having trouble with trying to pick a magic theme; one was going to be either creation but how to limit it is kind of hard, weapon creation is out since it would op, another was going to runic magic but that in itself would kind of tie in with creation and...

well a magic theme isn't required so you don't have to have one but it seems like your going with a creation theme. Is there anything else you are interested in besides creation?

RoyalPhoenix32 said:
I'm having trouble with trying to pick a magic theme; one was going to be either creation but how to limit it is kind of hard, weapon creation is out since it would op, another was going to runic magic but that in itself would kind of tie in with creation and...

The creation theme is taking a backburner since I can't figure out what magic item that I can use to limit its power

Users who are viewing this thread

Back