• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Take My Breath Away

Taylor walked along an empty road with her hands in her pockets looking straight ahead. It was so quiet out that you could hear the sounds of your own heart beating against your chest. There was a slight breeze making chills go down her spin and goosebumps rise on her skin as she made her way across a bridge it was really beaten up with gang signs and other things covering it. The bridge was so old that it could snap in half easily if it had barely even a little weight on it maybe a semi truck would make it go into the roaring river that was under it. She stopped for a moment and peered over the railing looking down at the stream it wasn't very clear at all, the water was really dirty and had waste everywhere with a thick layer of fog over the top of it.

Taylor shrugged walking towards the nearby forest to look around have quiet time which she usually does when she has nothing else to do. She stumbled onto a path leading to an old swing rope that she always hangs out on. She walked up to it pulling it seeing if it was strong enough but it just broke off the branch.

"Damn it" she blurted sighing plopping down on the ground folding her arms across her chest scanning the area. It was so creepy quiet to where it made you get a uncomfortable feeling. She took out her iPod out and placed the ear buds in her ears to clear the silence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean walks around with his hood on as he was running from something. He just had a feeling that something wascchasing him so he ran, one of his instincts was to fight but he didn't know what it was so second option, he ran.he runs past the dirty stream of water and found Where Taylor was. He just stayed quiet and walks behind a tree and breathed heavily "What the hell was that...?" He said to himself and sighs

Taylor sat there and felt something come by she took out her ear buds and stood up narrowing her eyebrows confused. She took a deep breath before saying anything "hello?" she called out walking around the area. Not being able to figure out if she was just freaked out or what from the silence. "is there anybody there?" she adds searching for her knife in her back pocket.

Sean stayed quiet as he fixes his hidden blade 'Come on!!' He thought as he fixes it and put the hood over his head again and looks to the side of the tree to see where she was.

Taylor looks around with fear in her eyes holding out the knife in front of her "come out!" she said walking backwards then trips over a tree stump. "shit!" she said as the knife was deep in the ground. She stood up yanking it out thinking wow...what a great idea for having a knife in my hand while walking backwards.

He walks out with his hands out "As you wish" he said smirking as puts his hand back by his side, his hood was covering most of his face but his mouth was still visible to everyone

Taylor's eyes widen clutching the knife tighter in her hand "um..who are you?" she asks nervously noticing his smirk across his lips but she couldn't recognize his face...at all.

He smirks and takes it off "Names Sean" he said as he looks at the knife "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." He said as he smiles

Taylor scans his face and gulps and nods slightly "uh...im taylor" she said looking at his smirk across his lips then looking down at the knife and slowly put it back in her pocket.

Sean smiles "Well what are you doing here in this dump?" He said as he looks at her his hands behind his head as he looks around "Seriously this place is a mess"

Taylor scanned his face and toke a deep breath gritting her teeth "um i usually come here...when things get bad" she said folding her arms acrossed her chest nervously.

"How bad?" He said looking at her as he scans her face 'Shit...' he thought to himself as he waited for her to respond

"Bad...problems at home" she said with huge eyes standing there awkwardly scanning his face. "and why are you out here?" she mutters raising an eyebrow thinking about what she just said.

He shrugs "Had a feeling something was following, so yea I ran here, don't know why, but I did" he said as he noticed her scanning his face and smirks

"do you come here often?" she asks tilting her head slightly gritting her teeth noticing his smirk which made her eyes widen then raised an eyebrow.

He shakes his head "Not often just every few months or so but still" he said sitting down and leaning against a tree

"oh...well then" she said plopping down on the ground scanning the area "this place is pretty though...i guess" she said unsure.

He opens one eye "What's so funny?" He said as he tilts his head looking at her then closing it again as he yawned

"no!, you declare war now" she laughed standing to her feet pointing at him smiling "or just take the grass into your soul" she spoke throwing handfuls of grass at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back