• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Alternate Reality (OOC Thread) (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Looking across most of the cast, will likely need to do some toning down/rationalisations IC to avoid things getting too crazy, especially since the only other BIG heavy hitter is Ainz.
lmao you have a point there. though to be honest i'm not that interested in writing combat after combat in this rp, so heavy hitter or not i'm not looking to abuse ainz's power set

While Zenos isn't the type who really wastes effort/randomly attacks for no reason. Most he did that i recall was kill someone for being a commander who retreated while the rest of his soldiers died, that might have been due to the poor choice of words "My entire squad was slain down to the last man" as well as being seen as cowardice.

So, I think that we're waiting on three more people to post. Should I just start the main thread and they can jump in whenever they post their characters?

To the following people:

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Kveykva Kveykva

If I don't receive an update or a post on the main thread, I am going to reopen the interest check. I've patiently waited for the past few days, so I would appreciate an update if not a post.

LostHero LostHero Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma & rabih_90 rabih_90 we're still waiting you to post your characters.

I might end up dropping this. I didn't expect all of my RPs to start in the way I did. And Honestly, I mostly signed up on a whim.

Seems like if we did tiers
T1 Zenos/Ainz
T2 Sonic /w Transformations
T3 Juri, Sonic, Lucario
T4 Spencer
Where Zenitsu and Nezuko would be in the tiers? I will get Muichiro and Gyutaro's sheets in the next few days.
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit I just wrote my first post for Zenitsu. I'll write for Nezuko tommorow. She will be from post season 3.
Kveykva Kveykva Is it possible for Zenitsu and Nezuko to meet Spencer?

Last edited:
hey! just a quick update from me - i have been extremely sick the past week and still sort of am, and between work and the holiday coming up, my time this week is pretty full. that said, i'm going to try to get something started either tomorrow night or the night after.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 that would be fine! i can write spencer's starter to link up to yours, and then i'll probably just leave ainz's open for anyone who chooses to tag him after i post it

hey! just a quick update from me - i have been extremely sick the past week and still sort of am, and between work and the holiday coming up, my time this week is pretty full. that said, i'm going to try to get something started either tomorrow night or the night after.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 that would be fine! i can write spencer's starter to link up to yours, and then i'll probably just leave ainz's open for anyone who chooses to tag him after i post it
Okay. I hope that you feel better soon.

Been busy dealing with Death in the family, will try to post tommorow when i get a sec

At the moments its alot of waiting, getting access to accounts to figure out if they had anything in place, then waiting on body to get rest of prep underway. So things are bit of a mess

Looking across most of the cast, will likely need to do some toning down/rationalisations IC to avoid things getting too crazy, especially since the only other BIG heavy hitter is Ainz.
Daki and Gyutaro will be nerfed for sure! Those two destroyed an entire district with their combined demonic powers.
Perharps entering this new reality weakened them 80%

PlusUltra PlusUltra Is it alright if Muichiro first confronts Zenos but then Gyutaro and Daki shows up,forcing Muichiro to retreat after a short battle the the Upper Moon six duo join Zenos?

Last edited:
Can work, that or Juri. Can justify Zenos letting heroes go as "cultivating sport" and/or having him idly get a sword one arriving in universe and ot breaking due to being unable to keep up with him.

I'll try to post this afternoon.

Just so everyone knows, Kveykva Kveykva has messaged me and they're dropping out.

Depends what counts as a Demon in other settings, Zenos has a Void Beast Shadow, and a Primal technically.
Void Beast being a pure darkness being (from one of the other realms of his world) and a Primal being a mass amount of Aether given form by Belief/Worship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back