Long time roleplayer, first time on Rpnation..

BeezleBunny

Well, I basically came here after a series of bad experiences on other sites and from what I can see so far... It's a lot better than anything that Aniroleplay or Roleplayer.me can offer xD

Anywhoozle, I do everything from semi-para to novella, and not the ten paragraph novella I'm talking about 40+ shit. So... Add me or whatever? I'm new to the "forum" format so I don't exactly know what to do here.

Hello there, Beezle. Welcome to RpNation! I can confidently say that you choose the best roleplaying site there is. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Haha! Just kidding. You won't get your money back.

We have a large variety of roleplays so there's bound to be something out there that catches your interest. If there isn't, you can make your own roleplay using either our Roleplays (which are tab based, featuring a "RP Overview/IC RPing" tab, a "Character Sign-Up" tab, and a "Out of Character" tab) section or our Forum Roleplays section (used for large project-like roleplays where you have your own forum that you can create your own sub-forums and threads in).

If you are wondering about our member community, we're all extremely friendly. Even our lovely staff members are always happy to help. If you have any questions or concerns, just ask! Also, remember to drop by the Shoutbox and say hello. It's a great way to chat with others and a lot of funny. We usually don't bite.

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here! Feel free to ask me, or anyone else, if you need anything. If you don't know where to start roleplaying, try looking through the Roleplay Recruitment for anything that interests you. Or you could click on this shameless self advertising link and check out a large fantasy world called SvG. Speaking of which, what kind of roleplays do you prefer?

I was actually attempting to find out how to get into the shoutbox.. My friend Rokku tried getting me into a forum awhile back but it mindfuzzled the bajeezers outta me so I didn't know exactly what.. To.. Do.. But.. You guys seem pretty coooooooooooooooool...

Speaking of roleplays, I'm usually into the macabre and taboo, ya know, horror/gore kinda stuff. Either that or I like going on fantazimal adventures in made up lands with whacky settings and random outbursts of awkwardness... So, yeah, ya know... Fantasy junk.

Anywhoozle in the manoozle... How do I get to the shoutbox? :3

Well, we recently began taking spam prevention measures so new users will be somewhat restricted for the first twenty-four hours. You have to post at least 10 posts and the account must exist on the site for twenty-four hours before all of the features are unlocked. Once you meet the requirements of 10 posts and 24 hours, it may take the system up to thirty minutes to give you the appropriate permissions. Until you meet the requirements, you cannot:

• Start new conversations
  • Set a signature
  • Make profile posts
  • View the chat
  • Gain access to TeamSpeak

For more details, you can browse through this thread: New Anti Spam Measures - Post Requirements

That's cool. You should definitely check out SvG, we need more players and haven't even started the first roleplay. Haha! Haha..ha... Sorry for the late reply, my internet bugged out for a moment. If you're looking for a horror/gore roleplay, I know one that hasn't started and is run by an amazing GM. It's called School of the Damned, but it's not a school roleplay. Here's the link if you would like to check it out: School of the Damned

It's all good, diggity dawg, I ended up cooking some burgers haha, and I'll be sure to check it out.

Thanks for all the help! 
Honestly though, I gotta say, this is all a lot to handle and take in. I'm used to 1x1 format and everything being all... Easygoing. Plus I'm using a friend's laptop and not my trusty dusty old desktop, so I'll probably not be able to get into anything until tomorrow. With that in mind I think I'm gonna go to bed, I gotta work at 5am. It was nice meeting you though~

When you said RPNation looked better than anything out there, that grabbed my attention. I feel the same way. Welcome to the site ^^

If only I had the internet, that would make this so much more enjoyable. Mine got shut off so I'm restricted to my comrade's and the library's now.

Also, hello Mocha ^^ It's nice meeting you

Same goes to you Senior Kinesthetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back