• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Virus

Official enby virus

• HAT KID AND HACKER
    (Hacker: absolutely angry) (Hat kid: upset) (Hacker: red rock canyon, Nevada) (Hat kid: Manhattan, New York) (both: their usual) none yet, but open for The players

Ahh, the relief. The sigh relief came from the hat kid as she put every last hourglass in the vault. "Finally…", she held the fortieth one and hugged it tightly. She placed it in her vault, till there was an utter rapping at the window,"not again…" It was a person who was green and had a big chin, you know who he is. She shooed him away, but he broke through the window, and took all of them. "So long, kiddo!!", he screamed as he took every last one into his ship, and zoomed off with them. Another ship bumped into his, and dropped them throughout the multiverse, and into a planet of a fandom. The fandom name? Rocky and Bullwinkle, or most to say, the real world.

She leaned out Of her door, And looked at all those hourglasses, broken or intact, being scattered across the multiverse. "That borg is gonna-wa-AHHHHH!", she leaned to far and fell straight from her ship into the planet's atmosphere. The hat kid didn't burn up, thankfully, and she plopped on the ground, waiting for the grim wreaker. How did she know hacker? His ship always trys to chase hers and ram into it. Looking up, she caught one of the hourglasses, and hugged it like a child hugging a teddy bear.

Meanwhile, up in space, hacker held desperately onto his ship for dear life. "YOU DUNCEBUCKETS!", he screamed as all of the time pieces fell from his sack, and buzz and delete, his henchmen, didn't do anything other than try to get him back into the ship. Falling, the ship landed into the real world, far from the hat kid. He gotten up, with the meanest look and growled. "AHHHHHHHHHH! You fools! That was my ticket to defeat motherboard, and you ruined it!"
    "Sorry boss, we we're trying to-"
    "uh, we were trying our best! Were we dee-dee?"
    "uh yes, yes we-w-w-were…", delete, the tall robot, spoke up after his friend completely shutting his mouth. Hacker grumbled looked around for help.

The locations of both were far apart; hat kid being in new York, while hacker all the way in red rock canyon, Nevada; yet, she needed help. She sent a letter to everyone from her hat's unique abilities, and sat on a bench.

code by yousmelldead

It never did feel right coming back to Route 66, not to one Jesse Mccree who had meant to leave this town behind him for good a long time ago. The gunslinger was taking up a booth as he waited slowly having a slice of apple pie, he took a sip of a mug of coffee only to be reminded of the boiled dirtish flavor it'd always had. He was here on business, otherwise he wouldn't be here at all. If what he'd heard would be on this passing train actually was there then it would be more than worth it. A tune began to play throughout the store and the clock ticked to signify a minute had passed. There was the sound of a train's horn from outside, shortly followed by the sound of an explosion. Right one time, she never could resist a tip. Mccree took one last bite of pie before putting the fork down on the table and grabbed a small white chip from the table. He threw a gold coin onto the table and grabbed his hat, belt and revolver which had been hung onto the opposite booth. He straightened his hat on his head and got ready to leave until he felt something materialize into his hand. He pulled his hand up and looked at it a little curious about the thing. He was a little busy at the moment the Deadlocks wouldn't take long stripping that train, but he was curious on how this letter had appeared. Mccree opened the letter and gave it a quick read over. "Time Pieces... Hackers... Hats... and New York... Need help. Interesting" Mccree mumbled as he read over the letter. He may be inclined to head over and help whoever this Hat kid was if he wasn't already in the middle of something but right now he had more important things to attend to. Jesse stepped out of the door... And found he was no longer in the town of Route 66. It looked like an older version of New York City from the lack of hover-cars and omnics. Mccree looked around at his surroundings first left then right, didn't seem to be any kind of holotech. Mccree sighed and stuck the chip into a bag on his belt, he'd have to get her later. The gunslinger began to walk down the street trying to make sense of what was going on until he happened to pass a child sitting on a bench wearing a hat which looked identical to the stamp on the letter. "Hey, are you... Hat Kid"? Mccree asked, pulling out the letter to reread the name, he figured he might sound crazy but it was also a very big coincidence a hat stamped envelope would arrive in his hand asking for help in New York just before he appeared in some old timey New York.
Virus Virus

07D6B2EE-EB3C-4F09-A620-F53694ED9200.gif“A devil like you never deserved life anyway..” Mumbled five before summoning the black gauntlet in his right hand, the sound of the voice that it usually bellowed ”3x Boost! 189 souls remaining!” And quickly, he drove his hand straight through the heart of a rogue devil that had snuck out.
He always hated clean up duty, but better that it was him that killed the devil then some rookie amateur. the sacred gears gem on the back of his hand glowed brightly as it faded away, however the red glow still remained on the back of his hand. “Master..we’re receiving a message.” Five lifted his hand to talk to the dragon that had been residing within him “From where?” He asked “Source; unknown.” Five narrowed his eyes before demanding “What does it say?”

“Currently deciphering it now.” Five only sighed as the glow from his hand faded. He fell backwards and landed on the ground with his eyes closed “Just more work...” once his eyes had opened, he jolted up from his place of rest, looking around frantically “What the hell?!” He then summoned his black gauntlet again with a flash of crimson light “Drøg! Where are we!?” The gauntlet made a small wirring noise before replying “Area unknown. Advisement; stay hidden till we can find out.” They were obviously not in japan anymore. The buildings in this city were obviously much, much older than he recognized “What is this place..?”

--Tsukasa Kadoya--
Interaction: Virus Virus Yahhah Yahhah

Tsukasa seemingly appeared near the Hat Kid's bench, walking out of a giant wall of a monochrome aurora that appeared out of nowhere, and as soon as he got out, the wall disappeared. He raised the camera hung on his neck and took a picture, looking around for a moment before dropping it, only for it to plop on his chest thanks to its string.

"Looks normal so far...And boring." Tsukasa scoffed, soon deciding to walk around. As he does so, he suddenly felt a crunch of paper inside his suit, something that rarely happened to him. Is his reality alteration back again? If so, what is he this time? A business man? A chef? A goddamn College Student? Whatever it is, hopefully, it isn't a cause for alarm. He could just book it and move on to the next world if he feels like it, however...

He didn't bother opening it, but Tsukasa could guess where the letter came from--a kid in a tophat. Ridiculous as it sounds, she appears to be accompanied by what he can describe as a mechanical cowboy. Now this is interesting.

"Hey." Tsukasa walked over to the two, waving the still unopened letter. "I'm guessing you're the one who called me here." He said, handing the letter to the Hat Kid.

Bucky had been walking around, really just minding his own business, probably buying polish for his arm.
"Damn, why is that store closed. Today of all da-"
He stepped forward, hearing the crinkle of paper beneath his foot. He stepped back and looked at the envelope on the ground, puzzled.
"Hmm?"
Bucky reached down towards the letter cautiously, picking it up. He opened the letter, looking at the contents.
"Hat Kid?"
He looked up, seeing the figure in front of him.​

Last edited:
HAT KID AND HACKER
(Hat kid: a but confused And excited at the same time) (Hacker: red rock canyon, Nevada) (Hat kid: Manhattan, New York) (both: their usual) Yahhah Yahhah Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Thepotatogod Thepotatogod .Arteries. .Arteries.

She saw mcree, and nodded. She decided to stand up on the bench, and hop onto the arm of it to get to his level; frantically flailing her arms for balance, she finally settled herself and fixed her purple top hat. "Yes, indeed I am the hat kid. I see you gotten my letter, yippee!", clapping her hands in excitement. Not knowing another falling time piece, she looked around for the first one she put away. "Hmm... I don't think you understand the dire consequences sir, but these time pieces are-"
BONK
It hit her straight into the head, and off she fell on her face. She wasnt hurt, just a little disheveled. "Oww, I should've seen that one. As I was saying, these can change time, and if someone evil finds them, the whole universe will be destroyed. Unless we find them, we cannot let this happen."

Hat looked around And saw another one she addressed a letter to. Waving, she signaled for him. "Another one, great! Oh, found it!" That meant two out of forty were found. Was she right about one being able to change time? Absolutely. These were dangerous if fallen into the wrong hands, and that includes hacker's.

Another one has shown and another, and asked the same question as the cowboy,"yes sir, I am the hat kid. Nice to meet all of you.", she took her hat off as to show respect like they did in her planet, and stuff fell out by accident. "Aeep! Sorry bout that. As you all know, there's one borg that has stolen some of my time pieces. They are important to me, as they are fuel to my ship. Without them, I can't get back home, all because of that... stupid... borg!", clenching her fists in anger,"I don't know exactly where he is, but he could be anywhere here, or in space. Would you be willing to team up, and help?", she extended her hands for a handshake.
code by yousmelldead

376F3703-15D0-414A-9CBC-EA4E65129759.jpeg“DEATH DRAGON OVERBOOSTER!!” Shouted the gauntlet from fives hand. In a bright red flash, his body was encased in an entire suit of scale mail as he turned towards the small child in a hat, the glare from the red lenses on the helmet glowing as he spoke in an echoed voice.

“you have five seconds to explain where I’m at, and how I got here.” He demanded as he began to count down “Five.”
Virus Virus

--Tsukasa Kadoya--
Interaction: Virus Virus Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Yahhah Yahhah

"Hat Kid, eh? Don't have any other names? Well, not that I mind." Tsukasa simply said as he tucked the letter back into his suit. Just then, a white haired kid arrived and posed the same question; where and how did he get here. "Huh. Didn't know you had the power to bring people from random worlds to here." He said, turning to the kid who then transformed into into a metallic armored dragonic of some kind, prompting Tsukasa to flick his hand, summoning a large dimension wall in front of the armed man, preventing him from getting to the Hat Kid.

"Calm down, why don't you?" Tsukasa sighed, getting in front of the former white haired child, taking out a black and pink belt buckle of some kind. "The gist is she's just a kid who needs our help collecting some lost Hourglasses that can destroy Space-Time if left unchecked." He calmly get the gist of the situation. "To my knowledge, she brought you two here in America, New York by the looks of it." He said, raising his camera and taking a picture of what's behind of the dimension wall quite calmly.

Bucky gave Hat Kid an indecisive look, determining if he should take the hand shake or not.
He took the hand shake. "I would be glad to help."
He scanned the area, seeing many unfamiliar faces, wondering why he was here with these people.
"I don't really recognize a pattern with the people who are here, so I guess the selection was random?" He thought.
So, the question remains, how did we all get here?"

Mccree sat still nodding in thought as he took in the information Hat Kid was giving out, so the hourglass of time stuff had been true. This had to be the oddest set of circumstances the gunslinger had ever been apart of, but at one point he had worked with a robot ninja and a talking monkey so this was just a different type of strange. "Well if the whole universe is in trouble I guess I probably should help ya out with all this... Hourglass stuff" Mccree said deciding it was probably in his best interest to help out. There were a couple other people around one was wearing some kind of suit that kind of reminded him of the aforementioned robot ninja fella he used to work with but less ninja-ish if that made any sense. The others were someone that looked like a white haired kid that summoned some big armor and started demandin stuff in a very rude fashion. The other was fairly normal looking compared to the other two which Jesse appreciated, only odd thing about his was the metal arm, he supposed they had something in common on that sense.
"Calm down, no reason to get all nasty" Mccree said trying to help the guy who'd made a wall of some kind diffuse the situation. "If there's a whole lot of these... Things you need scattered across a huge area then how are we supposed to track'em down" Mccree asked getting right to business if circumstances really were that dire, and this kid was acting like they were out in space as well as Earth, the cowboy had never been to space before, first time for everything he supposed.
Virus Virus Thepotatogod Thepotatogod .Arteries. .Arteries. Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

EA33DEE8-FEFF-4944-BC96-040F56220EF0.jpegReluctantly, five sighed and listened to the strange people around him. His armor remained on his body, while he had calmed down, he still did not trust the people surrounding him, not yet “New York huh?..well I’ve seen pictures of it in my time, and trust me, this place looks a lot older than—” He was quickly cut off from his right gauntlets gem glowing as the deep voice of his sacred gear spoke “8 Minutes remaining until the balance breaker subsides.” Five only shook his head and crossed his arms before looking to hat kid “If what they’re saying is true, then why are you just picking off random people to help you out?”

His right arm glowed brightly once more as it spoke “Perhaps this child knew of the dragons power that we possess and needed our aid, after all these hourglasses do seem very dangerous, who knows, they could bring you back to your own time.” Five looked at his right arm almost immediately before looking at both the cowboy and hat kid ”Alright Alright, if these hourglass thingies do exist, then my only condition for helping you, is that you use these things to bring me back to my own time period, I still have unfinished business from there...” Virus Virus Yahhah Yahhah

Last edited:
HAT KID AND HACKER
(Hat kid: scared, but turns excited soon) (Hacker: heading across the country) (Hat kid: Manhattan, New York) (both: their usual) Yahhah Yahhah Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Thepotatogod Thepotatogod .Arteries. .Arteries.

Hat busily scrambled to balance herself again to give Bucky a handshake, until something snapped at her. The armored person looked like he was gonna kill this little kid. She screamed at the top of her lungs, and used her hat as some sort of protection, which was gonna burn up along with her, but she didn't know it yet. She finally calmed down when he calmed down due to the cowboy explaining, and the Japanese person stating where they were.

The question of how they got there was unknown to her,"I'm sorry, but I have no clue. My letters are probably magical in their own way, I guess...", it seems like everyone asked questions, and they were answered,"I'm already on that, sir. This hat can track them down pronto! And don't worry, ill bring you back to your places afterwards."

Meanwhile, hacker and his henchmen gotten straight to fixing the wreaker so he could grab the time pieces again, and head straight to cyberspace. Although buzz was mostly doing all the work, at least delete kept an eye out for anything unusual.
After a short time of fixing, they blasted off to the hat kid's location along with her helpers, who knows what he'll get into next...
code by yousmelldead

Last edited:
E3EEF881-066C-4244-8678-1318FD96CB5E.jpeg”5 Minutes Remaining.” Bellowed the voice of fives weapon once more before he sighed “Just disable the balance breaker drøg..” to which a blinding red light flashed as his normal form was shown once more “So tell me, how does one little hat track Down things that can control time and space?” He spoke with his arms crossed ”Perhaps it is more than just a hat.” a feminine voice spoke from his left hand as the back of it glowed with a violet circle.
”What? Like some kind of tracking device?”

He froze at his own comment before looking back down at the hat kid in front of him “Is that what it is? Is there some kind of weird tracker in these time things?” All at once, pain shot through his entire right arm, leaving him flinching back as he gripped it “What the hell was that for?!” The deep voice from before bellowed out once again “Don’t ask questions you already know the answer to..” Virus Virus

HAT KID AND HACKER
(hacker: pretty.... evil...)(Hat kid: extremely paranoid) (Hacker: central park) (Hat kid: Manhattan, New York) (both: their usual) Yahhah Yahhah Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Thepotatogod Thepotatogod .Arteries. .Arteries.

Hat hopped off The bench to find her other pieces, and held both of them in her hands,"yes! Sort of, my hats are magical, but they come with a price. One breaks, and it can't be fixed until I get the yarn for it which is why I have all of them stuffed in my top hat. With this I can fix all of them!"
She soon became a little concerned. All the papers flew in different directions, and the sky darkened. "HACKER!", she screamed. She ran off the bench and straight into an alleyway. Who knew she was so paranoid because of this, the darkened sky was simply a cloud covering the Sun. Hat peeked her head out and ran back to the bench.

Meanwhile, hacker's ship was almost to hat's location, with just a few states away. "Buzz! When we get there, grab those pieces, and get rid of the kid"
"How?"
"I don't care how you do it, kill it, poison it, or just trap her in her own ship!", he said furiously. When he arrived, he landed in central park, a few miles away from the kid, but if anyone were to fine a large, invisible ship, they knew that hacker was on their tails and going to destroy the multiverse.

{I apologize for the long wait, it is a busy week the next few weeks so please bare with me}
code by yousmelldead

Mccree nodded at the explanation when suddenly the kid of the bench jumped to their feet and ran off. "Hacker"? Mccree asked suddenly remembering about that name on the letter. "I take it that means trouble then" Mccree decided. He looked around not really seeing anything different, he wondered for a little bit just what had the kid so out of sorts. "Well I guess we're hiding or fighting" Mccree said to the others before sitting down at the bench and bringing out his revolver, checking it to make sure it was loaded. "I don't really feel like hidin, how about y'all" ? Mccree asked reclining in the seat.
Virus Virus Sir Fungus Sir Fungus .Arteries. .Arteries. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

1589826196585.jpegFives right arm began to glow again as a black gauntlet formed on his body out of thin air “Not a chance in hell cowboy. I’m always looking for a fight.” He smirked as the gem on the back of the gauntlet glowed brightly as the deep voice rumbled “The Twin Hell Dragons are ready to fight by your side.” His pupils then ended up turning into slits, like that of a cat as he looked around and stood ready to fight whatever was coming.

The joy of battle was something that five had always looked forward to, no matter the circumstance, it was the only thing distracting him from real issue at hand..the issue that has cursed him through countless lifetimes.
Yahhah Yahhah Virus Virus

It was another day, another day in this world that he spent living in the mountains of Myre, mostly either practicing his abilities with his friends or just lying about doing nothing, but unlike any other day, when he was getting ready for training, getting his gear ready, there was a strange letter falling gliding down from the sky, which he quickly grabbed with his right hand as his left arm held his staff. He then rested his staff on his shoulder so that he can hold the letter with both hand and say “Strange...... last time I check people rarely come up here, but either one of my friends are messing with me or this letter actually came from no where..... well might as well check it out right now.... where’s the harm in that.” as he opened the letter with both hands and checked inside, only to be confused on what it said. It seems to be some sort of distress letter about a ‘Hat kid’ being chased by some sort of evil man named ‘Hacker’, and there is also something called a ‘time piece’ and many other universes in this one, but he simply threw the letter behind him, not believing one thing about it but then he noticed instead of being in his bedroom, he was instead somewhere strange, as it seems he was on top of a ‘building’ with many others, everything seems like it was very much advance. There was also the strange noises he was hearing on top of the building, them not even being even close to the sounds back at home. He just looked in disbelief but then remembered what the letter said, about the threat known as ‘Hacker’ and the ‘time pieces’, so he started looking for the ‘Hat Kid’ as he looked around at his spot, before seeing what seems to be some sort of large seat filled with strange people who seem to be getting ready for a fight, as a small child in a hat also with them. Since the small child fit the description of the letter, he decided to go and say hello and if it was not true, then he could at least speak to them about where he was. He then he Blinked towards them, disappearing in a cloud of smoke and teleporting in front of them and saying out loud “Oi, what seems to be the problem here....... also are ya the one who called me here.....” as he looked at the Hat kid, and also waiting for the other responses from the group.
Virus Virus Everyone Everyone here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back