• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dawn Of The Dead

KillGill

Snap out of it

zombies-mall-dawn-of-the-dead-1978.jpeg

Paul wondered around the shopping mall, which had yet to be infested. He sat at his desk on the third floor and pulled out his radio. "Hello? Anyone Out there? I am here at the shopping mall which has yet to be infested. I am in need of food and water. Any survivors willing to group are welcomed."

@Stew

@Kawashima Thunder

@chloeesalibaa

@wonderboy1234

"shit! shit! shit! more dead" -she whispers to herself - " I guess I'm stuck" she say to herself as suddenly she hears her radio, she grabs the radio" hello ?! hello ? please answer me !"

Lennon fires at the oncoming horde of shambling monsters, his friend tries to start the large military truck,

"You're fuckin' flooding it!" Lennon yells as he shoots a couple more rounds at the advancing undead, the radio from the back of the truck suddenly crackles to life and a man on the other end informs the two of his location at the shopping mall,

"AGH!" Lennon's friend yells as he's bit by one of the zombies,

"NO, NO, NO, NO!" Lennon yells over and over, he runs over and grabs the radio out of the truck before killing a couple more of the zombies and heading over to his friend whose face was torn open,

"Shit.... Rest in peace." Lennon says before dropping a grenade in the truck and running off to a nearby building.

Once inside the building, Lennon waits only a couple of seconds before the grenade goes off; the shockwave kills several of the zombies and the actual fireball only kills a couple. Lennon starts talking into the radio and occasionally peaks out of the building,

"Mayday! Mayday! I need your location, I might be able to make my way over to you, if you're even in the same town, that is." He says as he gazes out the window, mostly hidden from the confused dead outside.​

Elsewhere, Wendy was resting on a Rooftop, away from the undead. Alone, she began singing.

"I was never right for the hero type of role

I admit it

With my heart shivering in fear

I can see today's reflected in each past tear

Even so, it has been calling the heavens to me

But I cannot hide all the emptiness inside my fleeting heart

Once in my dreams I rose and soared

No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down

I will stand up, restored

All of my love has yet to wake

I know your strength is what I lack

You've got my back and know that I've got yours

I have you to thank for lighting up the dark

Because you're here with me

Our dreams will soar free

Forever

(I wanna always be with you

I give you everything I have)

I could never find light to guide me through the night

And with one touch, I'd recall every memory

All too precious to not hold them all close to me

It's tempting to close your eyes and turn from the world

But it's bittersweet, like you've somehow missed a beat

With no restart

When every wish has overlapped

You'll realize if you carry on with every dawn

Your hesitation fades

All of your scars will disappear

I will become your sword and shield

This Crossing Field's the path that we select

The promise we made will last for all our days

If it's our bonds we'll live by

I will put my faith in you

I only need one miracle

Can you not hear me call at all?

Until that day, I'll keep screaming your name

Once in my dreams I rose and soared

No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down

I will stand up, restored

All of my love has yet to wake

I know your strength is what I lack

You've got my back and know that I've got yours

I have you to thank for lighting up the dark

Because you're here with me

Our dreams will soar free

Forever

(I wanna always be with you

I wanna hold you tight right now

I swear that I'll be who you choose"

Paul yanked the cv clip from the radio. "I, uh. am at the Meadowood Mall. At 12th street. All entrances are currentley locked. Meet at the first floor Jewlrey shop entrance." He grabbed his machete and ran down to the shop expecting the coming survivors.

Lennon tucks the radio into his pocket before peaking outside again, the truck gives off a couple more small explosions, no fireballs were included. He notes the very few amount of creatures outside before preparing to make a mad dash for a different vehicle, Lennon reloads and draws his pistol; now dual-wielding an M16A1 in one hand and a 1911 in the other, Lennon burst out the door at a full sprint towards the end of the street where he spotted a downed motorcycle earlier. Lennon occasionally fires a shot or two at the zombies that are in pursuit of him,

"Get away from me!" Lennon screeches at the approaching horde as it gains ground on him despite their speed being drastically slower than his. Lennon picks up the motorcycle to find the keys still in it,

"Fuckin' aye!" He yells with glee as he turns on the machine, too bad he doesn't know how to ride a motorcycle. Lennon starts off with small bursts of gas before actually taking off, he seemed to pick up on riding it pretty quickly and before he knew it, he was off to the mall.​

Marcus was in his police car his son,Lucas, riding next to him. They were speeding down the road, fleeing from a group of those damn things. The radio came to life with a message. Marcus picked up the receiver and talked into it. He could hear a conversation between two men and he got a location. "Meet in front of the first floor jewelry store," He mumbled to himself. He looked over at his son who looked terrified. Lucas had his hand on the gun in his drop leg holster refusing to let go encase he needed to fire it and kill some of those undead mother fuckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back