The Geodoodle
Name:

Aryn Kawahara

Alignment: Good

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 133 pounds

Appearance:

Personality:

Aryn comes across as a laid-back guy, and does not hold back on the banter during a fight. Often, he can be quite random and spontaneous. He has a fair amount of mercy, but this can vary depending on how pissed off he is. He always tries to keep up a guise of bravery when faced with an enemy of much higher power, mostly to boost the morale of teammates. Under his outwards projections of confidence, however, he is not very confident in his own ability and sees him as an unworthy successor to the late hero that saved his life during the night that triggered his road to becoming a "hero". This often causes him to slip up during fights and cost him a win.

Powers:

Advancement foresight- He can look at an object and see a possible timeline that it's technology will follow to advance over a long period along with knowledge on how the new, more advanced object works. If he looked at an old brick phone, for example, he'd be able to see that it could advance into a smartphone and would know how a smartphone works.

Kinetic blast- He extends out his palm and blasts stuff backwards. The max power output of this power would send a regular person flying back 20 feet. He can only use this once every 30 seconds.

Skills:

Mechanics- He can make cool techy stuff.

Melee combat- While he is terrible at regular hand to hand combat, he is an expert with using actual melee weapons.

Weaknesses:

Not a very durable body

It's easy to mess with his mind during a battle by poking at his insecurities.

Orange flavoured perfume- spray this at him during a fight, and he'd be on the floor unable to use his abilities. (Other me: "Why is this a thing? >.>")

Equipment:

Energy sword, made after he used his advancement foresight on a sword. It's does roughly the same amount of damage as a regular steel sword, with the added benefit of being much more durable (cuz...it's a laser sword?) and being able to block energy-based attacks.

Sword.png

Backstory: He's had his powers for as long as he can remember, but never did much with them. Eventually he moved away from Hasterville to see what it would be like. One night, when everything was being screwed over, a superhero saved him from certain death and asked him to help out, having seen the potential in Aryn. The superhero did not survive the final battles of the night, but this had set Aryn on the path of wanting to become his spiritual successor, feeling that the hero wasn't properly appreciated. Seeing as the city they were in was pretty messed up after that night, he moved back to Hasterville for a fresh start, thinking it would be a good place to start his "career".

@JPax

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:

Aryn Kawahara

Alignment: (Nice try. Fill this out)

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 133 pounds

Appearance:

Personality:

Aryn comes across as a laid-back guy, and does not hold back on the banter during a fight. Often, he can be quite random and spontaneous. He has a fair amount of mercy, but this can vary depending on how pissed off he is. He always tries to keep up a guise of bravery when faced with an enemy of much higher power, mostly to boost the morale of teammates. Under his outwards projections of confidence, however, he is not very confident in his own ability and sees him as an unworthy successor to the late hero that saved his life during the night that triggered his road to becoming a "hero". This often causes him to slip up during fights and cost him a win.

Powers:

Advancement foresight- He can look at an object and find out how it's technology will advance over a long period along with how the new, more advanced object works. If he looked at an old brick phone, for example, he'd be able to see that it could advance into a smartphone and would know how a smartphone works. (Hm. That means he can say how already advanced things advance even more...?)

Kinetic blast- He extends out his palm and blasts stuff backwards. The max power output of this power would send a regular person flying back 20 feet. He can only use this once every 30 seconds. (Telekinetic force manipulation?)

Skills:

Mechanics- He can make cool techy stuff. 

Melee combat- While he is terrible at regular hand to hand combat, he is an expert with using actual melee weapons.

Weaknesses:

Not a very durable body

It's easy to mess with his mind during a battle by poking at his insecurities.

Orange flavoured perfume- spray this at him during a fight, and he'd be on the floor unable to use his abilities. (Other me: "Why is this a thing? >.>") (at least he isn't allergic to a green rock)

Equipment:

Energy sword, made after he used his advancement foresight on a sword. It's does roughly the same amount of damage as a regular steel sword, with the added benefit of being much more durable (cuz...it's a laser sword?) and being able to block energy-based attacks.

View attachment 237398

Backstory: He's had his powers for as long as he can remember, but never did much with them. One night, when everything was being screwed over, a superhero saved him from certain death and asked him to help out, having seen the potential in Aryn. The superhero did not survive the final battles of the night, but this had set Aryn on the path of wanting to become his spiritual successor, feeling that the hero wasn't properly appreciated. Seeing as the city they were in was pretty messed up after that night, he moved to Hasterville for a fresh start, thinking it would be a good place to start his "career".

@JPax

I left notes

(Hm. That means he can say how already advanced things advance even more...?)

Yup........crap, just realised how this might be considered OP by some

(Telekinetic force manipulation?)

Kinda, although unlike a certain goggled ghosty, this is the only telekinetic power he will ever have and is unable to advance it further than it already is.

(at least he isn't allergic to a green rock)

Yeah, sorry about this one, I wasn't sure what else to add ;-;

(Nice try. Fill this out)

Oh crap, I completely forgot about this. Sorry!

Yup........crap, just realised how this might be considered OP by some 

(It's not more of OP it's more powerplaying; this character can dictate what direction someone else's technology will go in the future)

Kinda, although unlike a certain goggled ghosty, this is the only telekinetic power he will ever have and is unable to advance it further than it already is.

(Got it.)

Yeah, sorry about this one, I wasn't sure what else to add ;-;

(He's gonna get ridiculed about it, you have been warned.)

Oh crap, I completely forgot about this. Sorry!

(Pff. Leaving it blank = neutral)

(He's gonna get ridiculed about it, you have been warned.)

That's what I was trying to go for, since I usually try to have one aspect of each of my characters have a thing that people can make fun of.

(It's not more of OP it's more powerplaying; this character can dictate what direction someone else's technology will go in the future)

Ok, how about he can see a "possible" line of advancement for certain technology, explaining why his sword isn't just a lightsaber?

@JPax

I just realised that since he wasn't born in Hasterville he's going to be vulnerable to the toxins. Should I edit his backstory to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back