『  Female   

『 15  

『  Hopis   

『  Long wavy dark hair that reaches her waist  

『  Ebony black   

『 5'3 (160cm ) 

『  48kg 

『  Slim hourglass figure 

『  Adsila at first glance is very captivating from her small feminine hands to her delicate feet.

A baby-faced woman earned her the name angel by many visitors who crossed her land.

Her skin is pale and clear as a baby's face  still young and youthful with each passing day her beauty increases.  

1.png

『  Adsila is the daughter of a chieftain of a well-known clan, a man who will do anything to protect his people even if it meant throwing his family away. Adsila's mother was a woman of beauty a dark skinned fair woman so it was quite surprising when her daughter came out with the fairest of skins, white like the freshly fallen snow. This was very unlikely the elders came to a conclusion and by the next day, all the love that Adsila had gotten for that one night from her parents disappeared and Adsila was named a bad omen. Never to be shown the love she reserved the day she came into the world. Adsila grew up with animals and insects and nature its self, having no one to talk to she would often talk to the animals or the trees themselves.

Life was hard for the young girl she was often beaten to death by the kids her age, her low tolerance for pain was also dragging her down.

As the seasons passed Adsila's beauty enhanced and with that so did the chieftains eagerness to protect his clan from enemies.

Thanks to the gods a chance had been given to the chieftain a king who's tales never ended, a man who's strength and bravery defeated a giant unlike any other and with his tales came glorious news of  a queen not yet has she been picked.

The chieftain was eager to finally secure his clan but the first task was to find the most beautiful women in the clan, it seemed to be clear as day and night but the chieftain refused to believe that it took time but once the chieftain got over this fact he places on simple thought in his head making it easier to accept the fact the most beautiful women in the clan was an omen. Adsila had no idea of the clan's schemes to send her away to an unknown place but it didn't take her that long to find. The day before she left her parents told of the king and her mission. It seemed crying and to beg for many hours wasn't going to break her parent's decision, Adsila's parents told her 'they no longer needed her, in fact, they never wanted her in the first place'  

『  Despite what Adsila went through she never changed from the day she was born, she is honest and tends to never lie unless it's a promise with someone dear to her. She's curious and stubborn once she's made up her mind even placing a dagger on her neck won't change her mind. A warm, youthful woman who's sympathetic and tolerant, who won't take injustice and the harming of others. When it comes to loyalty no one will come to Adsila's loyalty; loyal to the end. Adsila does not know the ways of Amerika and her manners will differ from many other women, she will act recklessly and treat all with equality. She's blunt and won't shy away from saying what she wants/thinking, she might be taken in as a rude un-behaved woman.  

『   Amerika language ( not fluent -medium )

Hopis language ( fluent )

iDoes a rain ritual where a stick is covered with fur/ plastered on it and is left outside

❄ Farming

Weaving baskets

Grinding corn

Good with children

Dancer

Singer ( Soft angelic voice )

Cooking

Is immune to snakes/viper poison since she's been bit too many times

On her way to Amerika, a Fennec fox got in her tent; Snow

Took her only friend with a bush viper; Ocean 

ℭ'

The king could not bear to send one of his people so he sent those who are below even  an omen themselves.

952c0a6ba48f7201f40f33dc6296e694.jpg -

Noorshak:

Noorshak was the most beautiful woman in the clan but was tragically attacked at night when a jealous woman burned her face while she was sleeping.

Her eyes turned white but were not affected and she could still see.Her hair reaches the ground but she shortens it by tying it into horns making it look like she isn't human.

Many respect her because they fear her, she knows many languages fluently and will help translate for Adsila, she will also teach she the was of the Amerika and the manners and etiquette.

-5a33579e14b7ea5521b896dac864b8e0.jpg-

Plaraja:

Plaraja is an 11-yearold girl who's family died because of a deadly illness many have offered to help the child even the chieftain but 

for an unknown reason plaraja refused. Instead, she resulted in theft and other hideous things, she will assist Adsila as a maid who follows her around. Plaraja doesn't seem to like Adsila hearing many unkind things about her. Her hair is very long reaching her waist she braids it around her head

Last edited by a moderator:
NO ANIMATED GIFS!!!!!  (And just a pic or two ... not 30 billion.)

Sorry the gifs were for me ( I know you said no gifs ) I was going to have a spoiler/border having one or two pictures for you I shouldn't have done that.

Since I can't figure out how to code my work I play around with the gifs * bows * sorry once again.

Anyway hope you like it I tried to make it interesting , I deleted ( on accident all my work is gone T-T )  that's why it came out with so many pictures I only intended on 2 gifs. 

Also, I really apologize for my tardiness I had too much go on with my personal life and school. 

P.s. I only posted 8 pics I don't think they would allow us to post 30 billion if they did I would have probably done that lol.

@Mitheral

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, okay ... I couldn't even get my poor eyes to focus on what was actually written.  

Lemme tell ya .. old age sucks.  I ran into a 70 year old guy at a buffet across the street from where I got done with a load.  He said to me. "Young man, let me tell you from experience; it doesn't get any better the older you get.  The only plus side is that every day I look in the mirror and I get more handsome."

I laughed and asked him, "You know what that means?"

"What?" he responded.

"You need a new glasses."

Approved.  (And I noticed you updated it after I wrote my last post.  I was afraid to look and just scrolled straight down.)

Oh .. a bit about the various Native Americans.

Hopis - most advanced in astrology, architecture and even have their own airships.  (Airships are too rare to use for military.)  They are the Egypt of North America.

Cherokee - strong in agriculture. Allied with Hopis for military and trade.

Seminoles - also an ally.  Bit more primitive, but learning their way around the local shoreline.  Peaceful.

These three nations allied to protect themselves from the nomadic raiding tribes.  They are not expansive.  That is they aren't looking for conquest.  The Cherokee have French raiding in the region of what would be New Orleans.  Seminoles have Spanish trying to lay claim to Florida.  Texas hasn't been hostile .... yet.  But Californians are a greedy kingdom.  The only thing that has slowed their advance is desert.  Currently they have tried to take the Flagstaff region, but Hopi strength has prevailed.  The biggest future threat is the Mongols.  If they take Japan, they will follow the pacific islands to California

*peeks in* do I smell a potential rivalry, Kala is just going to loath you XD. love the character btw)

lol yeah, old age is scary but also the older you get the more respect you will earn! ( If the color is too hard to read I'll change it no problem )

Oh ok good thing all of them are allies that make's happy me for some reason, gosh the Mongols are scary I hope japan will survive now that it has an ally.

@Mitheral

Awe thank you, that's really sweet ( just made my day)

What fun would it be without rivalry? :P  Really excited to meet everyone's characters.

@aja maji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back